There is no content to display.
Wasted roof space has been used to create a bathroom for the 3rd storey. At the initial survey stage we were able to confirm that there would be satisfactory space. Once we had opened up the space we agreed on the preferred layout that also allowed for some storage space. By moving one of the roof perlins we gained some additional headroom.
- Initial survey & proposals
- Knock through & insertion of 2 Velux window roof lights
- Moving of roof perin to create more headroom
- Stud walling to form bathroom & storage areas
- Electrics & plumbing
- Joinery: Forming new steps to bathroom from landing, fire door made to fit pitched ceiling with added moulding in Victorian style