Reconfiguration of layout to rear of property positioning new French doors off kitchen on to yard has transformed this kitchen space. Additional French doors with glass roof off dining area has flooded this middle room with light & given a connection to the garden.
- Existing Client, originally recommended by family member
- Worked with Client to design new layout to engage with garden area
- Bespoke kitchen design through G&G kitchen manufacturer. Hand painted
- Aluminium ‘Crittall style’ French doors and windows drawn up by G&G & manufactured by our preferred supplier
- Oak herringbone flooring fitted by G&G
- Tiling organised by G&G
- Worked with Client to design new layout to garden yard area. Formed new gated entrance, dustbin storage area, raised sleep beds, bespoke trellis work built on site & finally stone paving