Tricky structural extension due to underground parking. The small extension squaring off the existing rear single storey room with its large roof light has transformed this living space.
- Additional Structural foundation for extension
- Large Velux roof window to flood light into extended room
- New Aluminium bi-folding doors onto garden
- Re-siting of original kitchen island to side of kitchen area, allowing the area to be used for dining room table
- Former Island granite surface recut to form new worktop. Former island units altered to form a run of base units & wall cupboards
- Matching in of flooring etc.
- Arranged for new wood burner to be fitted
- Completed 2019