There is no content to display.
This project involved a full renovation of a period property working with the Client, Architect & Interior Designer to sympathetically extend, convert & update this family home. The extension involved re-siting the kitchen to give views to the garden and formation of an open plan living area for dining, lounging with a separate homework room & utility room. Converting the loft area created an additional bedroom & bathroom. The garage/ former laundry to the rear of the property were converted into a garden room/ gym.
- New replacement roof, chimney restoration & roof lights
- Foundations, pile driving, under-pinning
- Brickwork/ joinery
- Restoration including double glazing original sash windows.
- Supply & fitting of new bespoke kitchen
- Supply/ fitting of bespoke furniture for bedroom, bathroom & cloakroom areas etc.
- Plumbing/ Electrics/ Plastering/ Decorating