There is no content to display.
This project involves a 2 storey extension to the side of the house & a full width single storey extension to the rear of the house. The current traditional layout was transformed into a contemporary open plan living area to the rear of the house. Velux roof lights & large glazed rear windows provide plenty of light to the open plan kitchen, dining and living area. The 2 sets of Bi-fold doors extend & will link the open plan space with the newly landscaped gardens
- Programme, scope of work & bill of quantities included in tender price
- Sourcing of reclaimed bricks to match current brick
- Suggested digging out front rooms of house to ensure single level across ground floors
- Alteration of staircase to work in with lowered floor level
- Positioning of steel work to form single steel beam spanning 10.7 m by block & tackle due to site location
- Under floor heating installed for rear ground floor extension
- Forming dormer window over new side extension
- Extension roofing with Velux windows & re-roofing of property
- New kitchen, utility & en suite
- Plumbing, Electrics, Tiling, Decorating
- Replacement of all windows with new Aluminium windows to match extension works.
- Joinery: New door casings & internal Oak doors throughout, refurbishmentof staircase with glass panels