There is no content to display.
This project involved complete refurbishment of both the utility room & kitchen, as well as other minor building works. The structural insertion of beams has created a larger opening to kitchen area with a new pantry. Our kitchen manufacturer has built units to the Client’s layout & design & these will be fitted by G&G. A matching maple arch has been made & fitted to match existing arch off the hallway. New aluminium bi-fold doors fitted to the living area.
- Programme & scope of work detailing all areas of refurbishment
- Organising building notice
- Trial hole required to inspect foundation prior to insertion of new beams
- Gutting of utility & kitchen areas
- Installing new false ceilings.
- Kitchen design agreed with Client & manufacturer. Fitted by G&G
- Alterations: Joinery, plumbing , electrics, brickwork, tiling & decorating
- New maple arch to match existing hallway arch
- New aluminium bi-fold doors to living room area